Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Until... (Making her debut)



Sunset and Gumbo ... Until No More - REVISED



By Renee Graves

Dated: Feb 28, 2010




After an eight year Hiatus, Poet, "Until No More" resurfaces on what is said to be the # 1 radio show!



Burbank, California, KYHY 92.5 F.M.,Sunset and Gumbo radio show, hosts Devonte Styles, Ms. Harmony and Alvin " The Tetherball Man"welcome "Until No More" to the #1 radio show. Until... is a published poet and has shared her lyrical style and powerful content with audiences at the J. Spot Comedy Club in Los Angeles, California and various college campuses and conferences across the nation. Until... has a website www.untilnomore.net and also hosts two blogs: untils.blogspot.com., seriousb.blogspot.com.

Now, "Until No More" hits the air waves by way of the "Gumbo Pot", Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 10:00p.m. The show can be enjoyed again Online Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. 925KYHY.com. KYHY 92.5 F.M., Interesting Radio at it's best!



Category Entertainment, Arts

Tags until no more, poet until, sunset and gumbo, radio show

Email Click to email author

Phone 818 524-0473

City/Town Burbank

State/Province California

Country United States


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...