Wednesday, August 20, 2014

There's a New Bard in Town...




















FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE________________________________________
Contact: Alethea Reece
Email:areece.bsp@gmail.com

 U (Press Release) - August 9, 2014
 
With a new book along with a Spoken Word Poetry CD now and Wow!!!
 
LOS ANGELES, CA--It is no mystery that ever since poet and writer Quanda R. Graves better known as Until, self-published her very first poetry edition; I Just Want to Write! It has been receiving great feedback. Ten years in the making and finally, July 3rd 2014, a dream come true. 

Now, what seems to be getting more of a buzz is not just her presentation of what customers receive when purchasing her book, but the free spoken-word poetry CD that comes inside of the package. Just like the book, this is also Until's very first spoken-word poetry CD project and she wanted them to go hand in hand. 

Word has it that people are in love with the creativity of it all.  Until states in her own words;

 "This CD illustrates what is known to be my moniker which is "Poetry is me. Therefore I am Poetry." When listening to this CD you will feel my heart, soul and my essence. Art, in its purest form. May you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed creating it and putting it together." 

What people are saying about Until's spoken-word poetry CD is that not only do they love her poetry, they say it's original and ultra creative and most of all they enjoy her voice. To purchase Until's book "I Just Want to Write!" please visit her website www.untilnomore.net and to hear her spoken-word poetry CD project please check out the video listed below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...