Friday, September 4, 2015

Until's Book of the Week - Is Back!!!

Guess what everyone? "Until's Book of the Week" is back!!! No more hiatus. You can now catch her segment "Until's Book of the Week" every Saturday at 1:35 pm on the OMG Radio Show hosted by Shelly Ward from 12pm to 2pm on www.4kliq.com or 1680 am.

If you would like to sponsor or advertise your book on the radio as a feature for the "Until's Book of the Week" segment, and would like to know more about Until's advertising and sponsorship packages; please inbox Ms. Alethea Reece for more information at areece.bsp@gmail.com. 


"Until's Book of the Week" would like to thank their first Sponsor "Morgan Bailey Premium Coffee and Tea." Please visit their website at www.morganbaileycoffee.com.

Remember, it's not how much you read, it's what you read. As well as the coffee you drink. ~Until

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...