Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Day my Book was Published . . . I'm Fulfilled

The cover is beautiful unbeknownst to what you may see
  because what I'm viewing is the soul extension of me
  never believed this day would ever be

My book on the shelves in the company of others
  paper spine faced for all to see
     as it reads: I Just Want to Write!

That's all I've ever wanted to do.
Never saw myself, doing anything else,
 and though I did, it all reverted back to
   me . . . writing.

My feelings and opinions expressed
 the way I set it up to be communicated 
   beautifully, poetically, emotionally and intellectually
quenching your thirst to no longer be dehydrated

As my tears flow in happiness and I reach for my
   dream of fruition to buy 
      and sign it to myself

I think, so this is what it feels like to be an author.
I've been waiting for this moment since I was six years old, wow!!!

Thank you Lord . . .

For seeing that my goal was met
My path was set
  and my dream came true
     and I'm finally fulfilled.

(c) 2011
written by: Until...

#AuthorUntil #BlackSwanPublishing
#UntilSpeak #Ijustwanttowrite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...