Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Awesomegang Interviews Author Until...

Awesomegang interviewed Author Until to find out all about her book, what inspires her, who is her favorite authors, favorite books and more. If you would like to read the whole interview please click the link: http://awesomegang.com/just-want-write/


If you would like to purchase Until's book I Just Want to Write! Please visit her website at www.untilnomore.net.
#AuthorUntil #Untilspeak #IJustWanttoWrite #QuandaRGraves #BlackSwanPublishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...