Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Dr. Maxine Thompson interviews Until...

Did you catch my interview with Dr. Thompson? If not please visit the website to hear me discuss my inspirations,  what writing means to me and the feedback I've been getting back on my very first book. Thank you for your support and may you enjoy this interview as I did.

 http://66.49.193.35/ArtistFirst_Maxine_Thompson_2015-02-09.mp3

To purchase I Just Want to Write please visit www.untilnomore.net. See you soon.

#IJustwanttowrite #BlackSwanPublishing #AuthorSpeak #AuthorUntil #DrMaxineThompson #UntilNoMore 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...