Thursday, July 30, 2015

Until No More

I just want to write
For the rest of my life
Pen and Pencil
Flirt with me, and,
  I'm so enticed

I want us to run away together
Question loyalty no more
We'll be together always
With many life subjects to explore

Until someone ask's
Do you take this Pen and Pencil
  to be your lawfully wedded quills?

I will respond with,
 I do, forever, always Until

Someone will ask, Until what?

I will say, Until we both die
Until we both lie
In the coffin together
No more for my quill
No more for I


Written by Until...
(c) 2014

*This poem has been published in the book called "I Just Want to Write!" written by Until in July 2014. *This poem performed in Max Blooms Art Gallery and Coffee House in Fullerton, California on Saturday, August 1st of 2015. If you would like to find out more about Max Blooms Cafe Noir please visit the linkhttp://www.maxbloomscafenoir.com/.

#Ijustwanttowriter #untilnomore #MaxBloomsCafeNoir #LovePoetry #JasonFairhurstWall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...