Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Poetic Uprising... A Success "Poet Rock Stars"






























A Poetic Uprising hosted by Jason Fairhurst Wall, August 1st of 2015. Author Until was the lead off feature at this event. Until performed her pieces of following: The infamous "Gotta Go- Gotta Leave" inspired by Vivian Green. The fan favorite's, How to Love, Until No More and The book title "I Just Want to Write!" To purchase the book I Just Want to Write! 

Please visit Until's website at www.untilnomore.net.

You can catch Until at the next Poetic Uprising as she was asked back to feature. Save the Date for September 5th of 2015. We'll see you there!

***The amazing photos were shot by Kim C. Martin Photography (c) 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...