Friday, February 24, 2017

Until's Itinerary 2017


Ep 8 Beyond The Word: THE QUEEN'S ROUNDTABLE 2017 | WOMEN OF POETRY feat. WhisperUntil, moderator Suite Franchon and invited phenom L.Y.R.I.S.P.E.C.T. Q-A with You! CALL IN (646) 716-7994. Come around the QUEEN'S ROUNDTABLE, have your intellect ignited, soul filled and heart humbled as four phenomenal women from across the country share the triumphs, challenges, and opportunities for women in poetry. The Queens' Roundtable is The Master Griot's Project annual Women's History Month Celebration.
OMG, spoken word is popping up everywhere! The Master Griot Project contends this is just the tip of the iceberg. We have not yet seen all that the word can do. Spoken word is moving beyond just public service announcements, slams, and open mics to commercials, creative edutainment campaigns and leveraging the internet of everything to produce new works and galvanize fans.
Connect with Suite Franchon FANCLUB FOR UPDATES, TOUR DATES & DISCOUNTS!
http://suitefranchon.fanbridge.com  http://suitefranchon.us
Follow . Click . Support
**********************************************
Come. Sit. Listen to the Jewels that the Poet of Light better known as Until will give you
The Theme...
"To Be Continued" 
*******************************************
Tune-In
 Until will be guest feature on Lady Talk 101
Date: March 7, 2017
Time: 8:30pm
Author & Poet Until...
Lady Talk 101

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...