Monday, April 24, 2017

What's new?

Me writing a new book that's what. Though I must admit I am simultaneously working on three and I'm just not sure which one to put out. I guess when I'm almost done with all three, my heart and creativity will speak to me and guide me in which one to release. Right? What do you think?

One book is about the steps you need to becoming an artist/entertainer/author. Another book is about my belief in God as I answer some of the questions that has been asked of me in regard to Him. The latter is a children's/poetry book.

I'm just not sure... let's vote. In the comment section let me know you're opinion:


  • Steps to becoming an artists...

  • God and I walk together....

  • Children poetry book...

Have a great day and I look forward to seeing your feedback. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...