Monday, December 19, 2016

L.A. Black Parent Magazine Interviews Author and Poet Until..

Hey everyone!

It's me! How are you? Are you guys ready for the Holidays? I know I'm not. I have not even began my Christmas shopping yet. 😩 Hey, don't judge me. LOL!😏 Well anyway, just wanted to share some good news. I have been featured by the L.A. Black Parent Magazine with my article called the "Fun Zone" and not to mention, they interviewed me as well.

So, click the link below and read my article and my interview and tell me what you think, okay? I would like to hear your feedback. Who knows, you might get spotlighted😄:

By the way, you should read the whole magazine, as it is wonderful. Great financial information, new authors and much much more. I would also like to Thank L.A. Black Parent Magazine for the interview and Michelle Shannon for the article feature.

Have a great day, wonderful rest of the week and happy holidays!

Fondly, Until (As always, thank you for reading)

https://issuu.com/lablackparentmagazineonline/docs/los_angeles_black_parent_magazine_o




















Oh, P.S if you've scrolled down this far. I will be performing once again at the Blue Beet in Newport Beach with a new group called "RedShift". Details coming soon. :)

Until...

#LABlackParentMagazineandAuthorandPoetUntil
#TheBlueBeetandUntil
#UntilandTheBlueBeetInformationcomingSoon
#UntilandRedShift #RedShiftandUntil



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...