Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Until It's Gone: Dreams...

I was commissioned to write this poem for the company QS Simple Treasures Greetings and Collections for their newly launched product called Dreams "Are Meant to be Lived" Oolong Tea.
Please read below and for more of my poetry and others please visit this link: Until No More .
Enjoy!


I have aromatic wishes
Fragrant dreams of desire
My favorite flavors intertwined
Speak to my soul to become inspired

When I open the box of my
Dreams "Are Meant to be Lived" Oolong Tea
I let the smell escape to run free

Within my home

It invokes happiness
Spark ambition
As the essence of relaxation 
Continuously roam

While I sip and enjoy
the texture and the taste
of such a perfect blend

The infusion of;
Strawberries, peppermint
and who would've thought
Jasmine

Reeks in my senses
Reeks relentless

and leaves me 
to daydream
to chase dreams

Until it's gone.



~Until... 
(c) 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...