Friday, October 19, 2018

Unexpected surprise

Hey everyone!

I hope all is well. So listen, I'm on one of my favorite websites, Cooking Light and I'm scrolling for recipes and I see this. Do you see it? Yep, that's right, an ad about me on Reverbnation.

Wow! I couldn't believe it.Thank you to Cooking Light for having ad's, and thank you to Reverbnation for picking me to promote. Shout out to my partner Wolftix and Wolfgangs Production

If you would like to hear the song that Reverbnation is promoting of mine. Please see the link below: https://www.reverbnation.com/poetandspokenwordartist/song/28765569-frozen-ft-cera-bellum--until
 Sometimes the best things happen unexpectedly.

Thank you for your support and many blessings to you!

Warmly,
Poet & Author Until. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...