Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I'm Sorry "The Art Collection"

I'm so excited to share with you the new 
QS Simple Treasures Greetings & Collections will be out at the end of June 2019 and I am the featured writer for this collection too!

The new greeting cards are called I'm Sorry "The Art Collection" and they are beautiful as you can see. 

There are seven (7) greetings in this collection.
They are hand painted along with calligraphy style
writing an fresh verses featured by yours truly, me!

The collection is dedicated to mending hearts, renewing friendships, supporting life's disappointments and unexpected sorrow. Elegant and lovely, because saying sorry doesn't have to be unpleasant. 

If you would like to pre-oder your collection please visit
The whole collection is $28 and $4.00 each.
Pre-order
 yours today!

It's always been my dream to be a greeting card writer
and I now have a dream come true.
The collaboration between QS Simple Treasures Greetings & Collections and myself has been wonderful and I couldn't be happier.

Simple Treaures
"When life becomes complicated"

Updated Photo
QS Images Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...