Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Elevate Genius - Greatly Successful..

 Dreams "Are meant to be lived"
 
I Just Want to Write supporters! Hey there, it's me Until. Can I tell you that I had an amazing time at "Elevate Genius." Though they worked me to death, lol, (cause I was wearing many hats that night), I gotta' say, it was all worth it. I got my red carpet interview as you will be able to check out below and I got a chance to premiere and perform my latest poem called Dreams "Are meant to be lived" part II and it was a roaring hit. God is good. If I told you the backstory to all of it, you'd be saying God is good too.
 
Even though all of that was great, I'm more proud that my message was received. There were so many people after my performance who came up to me to let me know that my poem, my message was powerful and they got it, they will follow their dreams. The killing part is, it's not like they weren't (I mean assuming that almost everyone has drive) but I think my poem, reiterated to them, don't slack, don't give up, keep moving, keep going and you will arrive. You will achieve what you've been working so hard for.
 
Often, our dreams somewhere along the way dissipate and dissolve into nothing and it's because of all the uncontrollable variables that life throws our way, 'til we become so bogged down, that our dreams become a non-factor. But we have to push through and look beyond that, no matter what or how, we must achieve it. Simply because, our dreams are who we are, if don't have them, who are we? Simply put, our dreams is our hope, that there is something beyond what we are currently seeing, living and breathing; and with hope.. there is always a light at the end of the tunnel in our view.
So remember:
 
Dreams "Are meant to be lived"
 (poem post coming soon)
 
 
Kind-Hearted Compassion in Action Foundation presents:
"Elevate Genius"
Yost Theater
Santa Ana, California
December 12, 2015
 
Author and Poet Until
I Just Want to Write!
 
#AuthorUntil #UntilSpeak #IJustWanttoWrite #BlackSwanPublishing #Untilnomore
#kindheartedcompassioninactionfoundation #ElevateGenius
#DreamsAreMeanttobeLivedbyUntil




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...