Thursday, December 10, 2015

Sharing with friends...

Hello my I Just Want to Write Readers!
I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I promise I've been crazy busy and you all are about to see just what I've been up, involving myself with and soon launching. I really don't like to discuss all the time of what I'm trying to do because the way it works for me, honestly, is that once I announce what I'm currently working on, sometimes, just because I announced, an obstacle appears and then I'm pushed back, paused, yielded for a moment.
 
So, I don't want that. (As I chuckle to myself). Well, as you probably know I'm already a little behind but I hope that didn't make you feel like you needed to stop checking my blog for updates. Because you need to know, with me, there is always going to be an.....UPDATE! (Laughter, and no I'm not yelling).

I just wanted to chat with you for a second because I haven't spoken to you in a minute. I hope all my readers are doing well, I hope you are having lovely holidays and not making plans to follow your dreams... you're just following them. I'm following mine and for those of you that bought the book, already know that. Well loves, stay tuned as I'm about to share a new post about my next event.

Until my fingers meet with the keypad again, I will return. Remember....

Poetry is me. Therefore I am Poetry.
 
Until...
Author of I Just Want to Write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...