Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"I'm Free"


The last few years of my life I had begun to hold grudges and just take in everything that would hurt me. But I realized that if I don't forgive others, God, in turn will not forgive me. So I made amends with myself and to the people who have hurt me.

I learned that by holding it all in you're actually allowing them to control you. So, I wrote it down and let it go. I no longer have any grudges toward anyone anymore. I'm free!


**An excerpt from the poetry edition entitled: "I Just Want to Write!" by Until
To purchase your copy please visit www.untilnomore.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...