Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Newly Turned Author, Until...

Presents her very first poetry edition entitled:

"I Just Want to Write!"

Publishing date July 31, 2014. To pre-order your copy now please visit her website at www.untilnomore.net.

Until's Book Synopsis


"I Just Want to Write!-is a collection of poems and essays created to imprint the journey of my love affair with the three P's; pen, paper, and pencil. Which illustrates my dreams, ambitions and desires; with hopes of inspiring, encouraging and uplifting all who will read it. This is my soul inscribed for all to bear."
              
                                                                                                                  Until...

5 comments:

  1. This is INDEED beautiful and inspiring. YOU make me SMILE! with joy. What a magnificent journey you are on and I celebrate YOU!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!!! Thank you so much Urith. This means so much coming from you, because you're simply amazing. Thanks for celebrating me, as I celebrate you too! :D Until . . .

      Delete
  2. Until... What an Amazing work of Art. You are Amazing and your words flow so flawlessly. I enjoyed reading this and it is a Coffee Table must. Love you Lots. Keep Writing and keep blessing us with your wisdom. ❤️-"ladybug"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thank you so much for your comment and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read my words. Warms my heart and I'm humbled. Please do keep in touch. Fondly, Until . . .

      Delete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...