Thursday, January 1, 2015

Author Until says . . . Happy New Year 2015!!!

It's 2015!!! What??? That came so fast. Well, I know I'm ready to start new journeys, new ventures, accomplish new goals and endeavors and learn some new things on the way. Though I started the last two weeks of December getting ready to launch yet another project of mine, well, dream of mine. I can't help be a little nervous, a little excited but joyful too. I can't wait to share all of the details, but for now, I would like to introduce what's coming soon 2015:

My New Greeting Cards

Simple Treasures

One of the Slogans: 
"Because we know how you feel; so we know just what to say"




Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...