Friday, January 23, 2015

Beauty and The Beat Radio Show Features Author Until...Video Just added!!!


Author Until was featured on Beauty and The Beat Radio Show January 21st of 2015 at 3:30pm. Until discussed her book I Just Want to Write and her company called Quanda' Significance llc, featuring their first new line of greeting cards with their very first theme entitled Simple Treasures

Simple Treasures is set to release at the end of January/early February of 2015.

If you would like to see the interview from Beauty and The Beat Radio Show featuring Until; please go to www.rmconair.com which will be streaming real soon. We will keep you updated. To find out more about Until and to purchase her book please visit her website at www.untilnomore.net and to hear the Spoken-Word CD please visit  www.youtube.com/untilnomore
#AuthorUntil #Ijustwanttowrite #UntilSpeak #BeautyandTheBeat #Until #BlackSwanPublishing #quandasignificancellc #SimpleTreasuresGreetingCards #GreetingsCard #Creativebusiness #QuandaRGraves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...