Thursday, January 22, 2015

Writing Heals

Psychologically I was depressed
But I've let go of my issues

Therapeutically I was bounded
But I've released with tissue

Words describe
Every tear that I've cried

All the things I needed to face
That without pen and sheet I would have denied

If I never let go
Then I would never grow

Into a lady who's very aware of how she feels
Food for thoughts, are my meals

To write them down is my stamp, my seal
To share all that I've spilled

With my invisible quill
Which, is why, this poem is written in pencil

So that years to come
All on paper that I've poured

In years it will disappear
You'll remember, I'll remember it . . . no more

Until...

#writingheals #ijustwanttowrite
#phylliswheatley  #AuthorUntil
#UntilSpeak #BlackSwanPublishng

(c) 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...