Monday, January 26, 2015

Mz. Jetz Interviews Author Until...

Author Until was interviewed by Mz. Jets and it was published today. Author Until gives her view on her book I Just Want to Write and discusses the main characters, her inspiration and what's next for her as an Author. Please explore below:


This article was published on Mz. Jetz on January 26 2015. To read the interview please click this link: http://mzjetson.com/?p=5407
If you would like to find out more information on Until and to purchase her book I Just Want to Write. Please visit her website at www.untilnomore.net.
#BlackSwanPublishing #AuthorUntil #PoetUntil #IJustWanttoWrite #UntilandMZJetzinterview #Authorspeak #Until
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am someone who is attracted to paper and aroused by my thoughts and feelings which are connected to my pen. I am someone who is enlightened by what I and others write down and often surprised about how I and others think. I am somone who believes that I am all that my poetry speaks, all that my poetry bleeds, all that my poetry reeks, all that my poetry feeds. Poetry is me. Therefore I am poetry. Until...